Hushed Willows Gestält
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
"There is no trial," he said after a moment, eyeing the sleek hybrid with vague curiosity. He had half expected her to turn tail, but her mis-matched eyes and determined stance were proving interested rather than foolhardy. He might not have to chase her off afterall. "I only ask of my wolves that they show respect where it is due, and expect punishment in the event of disobedience to that rule." He watched her evenly. She was alone, but not malnourished, which meant she was capable, wherever she had come from and whatever she had been through. Her ears, tall and thin, disturbed him, but this was not his first time seeing a dog. Maybe not one like her, but in that aspect, he would soon find that there was no one quite like this one. "I value camaraderie and order," he told her, being a firm believer that where there was Order, there was also Peace. "I expect my wolves to trust me, as I will not intentionally steer them wrong, and I am not obstinate to suggestion. I plan to be fair, but forceful. Unrest will not be tolerated in my midst, and survival of the fittest is my law that will be obeyed whether I enforce it or not." 

It was all he had: his own values and ambitions. A mere scratch on the surface, but it was something in which he did not doubt. "Now tell me... what do you value? Is it much of the same? Do you feel you could bow to me, and trust my stead?"

I'll try to keep up! <3
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
Gestält - by Warbone - April 13, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: Gestält - by Flora - April 13, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Gestält - by Warbone - April 13, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Gestält - by Flora - April 13, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: Gestält - by Warbone - April 13, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: Gestält - by Flora - April 13, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: Gestält - by Warbone - April 13, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: Gestält - by Flora - April 13, 2016, 06:31 PM