Silver Moraine I took a pill in Ibiza
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
Teagan grew increasingly amused the longer he watched the stranger in front of him sleep and just as he was about to settle down to continue watching the show, albeit more comfortably, he was interrupted by an unfamiliar voice growling. Nose twitching, he realised that there was another wolf around, and this one was definitely not friendly. Oh, seriously? Just when I was starting to have some fun, bastard had to jump in. Well, I suppose he could be fun as well, if played right.

The coywolf spun around, eyes gleaming and lips curved to form a subtle smirk. The wolf was white, a stranger with silver eyes and a blue nose. Interesting. "Hey man, chill out," Teagan said with his trademark smirk in reply to the white wolf's words, taking a step back. "If I wanted to harm her, I'll have done it already, when she was asleep." At that, Teag flashed a boyish grin at the female who had just woken up and seemingly greeted the white male who'd confronted him with a single word or a question almost, a name; Luke. 

Teagan glanced at his confronter out of the corner of his eye, then turned back to the lady who was now wiping drool off her cheek and asking questions. "Name's Wilde, Nicklaus Wilde. Nice to meet you too, sweetheart," the coywolf said with a roll of his eyes, carefully avoiding giving away his first name. Her next question was not directed to him, but he decided to take the initiative to answer anyway."Long story short: you were asleep and having a nice, little dream by the looks of it-" here, he winked at her, "-anyways, I saw you and stopped by, because it's dangerous to sleep in the open, y'know and I decided to stop here for a while to guard you until you awoke because I'm a nice guy, obviously, and I didn't want to interrupt your dream 'cuz it seemed nice." His tone was almost serious now, though a subtle smile still danced on his lips.

"Then Blue Nose here, arrived, saw me, saw you, knows you, got protective and growled at me, hence you're awake and probably didn't get to finish your dream. Anyhow, I'm sure Luke here had the best of intentions when he confronted me, right buddy?" Teagan nodded politely at the blue nosed guy, green eyes twinkling brightly as he smiled the same boyish grin, mentally rolling his eyes.
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go
Messages In This Thread
I took a pill in Ibiza - by Wildfire - April 12, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Teagan - April 12, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Luke - April 13, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Wildfire - April 13, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Teagan - April 14, 2016, 12:48 AM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Luke - April 14, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Wildfire - April 14, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Teagan - April 14, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Luke - April 16, 2016, 06:11 PM