Silvertip Mountain I got guns in my head and they won't go
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
June rose to meet him but her fragile form collapsed beneath him. Mason rolled over the top of her laughing – sure he had not caused any serious damage as only the ‘attacker’ can. Dad was saying something but Mason was too gleeful to pay much attention. It was like they were five months old again and Dad was trying to give them a life lesson whilst they lost concentration and play-fought.

June clearly listened to Dad because she responded. Mason rolled over and got to his paws, then pressed in to nudge June more tenderly behind her ear. “What happened? Did something change?” Mason’s tail still wagged slowly, because June didn’t seem in distress, and Mason assumed she had simply changed her mind about wanting to travel.
Messages In This Thread
I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 03, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 06, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by Mason - April 07, 2016, 05:28 AM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 11, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by Mason - April 14, 2016, 06:17 AM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 20, 2016, 07:00 PM