Larksong Grotto The Wind is Unsteady
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Esaro's confusion was evident: seeing so cause all the irritation to be flushed from Reek's face. His anger had been a mask, serving to cover his true feelings of depression that had set in exponentially since his return from the maplewood. The mask however faltered and Reek bore all to see in his tired expression. Taking the place of the tell-tale signs of anger were the sad lines of stress and heartache. "That's the one," Reek mumbled. His head dipped low: his pride, simply shattered.

"He didn't come here though," he continued. If Luke had come to the grotto his fate would have been sealed. Unlike the blue-nose, Reek wouldn't have left the other wolf alive if he had it his way. "I came to the maplewood -- brought Saena a fox and hoped I could offer it to see my pups, but I was intercepted on the border by a stranger. She told me to leave— and, well, I understood and would have gone without struggle." He paused. "But another... Luke, he came out of nowhere and tried to kill me: no questions asked."
Messages In This Thread
The Wind is Unsteady - by Esaro - April 13, 2016, 09:03 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Reek - April 13, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Esaro - April 13, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Reek - April 14, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Esaro - April 14, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Reek - April 14, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Esaro - April 15, 2016, 04:00 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Reek - April 15, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Esaro - April 15, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Reek - April 16, 2016, 08:57 PM