Larksong Grotto The Wind is Unsteady
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
This luke was obviously a problem and Esaro decide to say out loud the details he did know about the white male. "He even attacked his own packmate and what confuses me the most is that he became Alpha after that." He heard this from Grace and apparently Saena was there too that day. It wasn't hard to suddenly start believing that Saena isn't her usual self. Normally she did things for the pack but ever since Luke appeared her actions weren't beneficial for the pack. If anything she had made the whole situation worse. All of it was what brought Esaro here. If nothing is done then the worst was on it's way. What if Luke provokes the Sleeping Dragons? He had already been marked as an enemy for Larksong Grotto. Esaro feared the worst and worried for the safety of all Phoenix Maplewood members.

"I came here hoping to find help in trying to keep peace between the three packs. I've been afraid for everyone ever since Saena made her announcement. You could say I prevented the raid by returning a Sleeping Dragon member back to their side after they crossed. With Luke around it's only a matter of time before something crazy happens." He said, stating his main worry about everything and his reason for being here. Esaro believed that Reek did want the best for his pups knowing that he had tried to visit. As he thought of the matter he decide to say a little more. "I got to see your pups. Me and a few others have been helping out Saena take care of them so they are very healthy and well taken care of so far."
Messages In This Thread
The Wind is Unsteady - by Esaro - April 13, 2016, 09:03 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Reek - April 13, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Esaro - April 13, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Reek - April 14, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Esaro - April 14, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Reek - April 14, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Esaro - April 15, 2016, 04:00 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Reek - April 15, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Esaro - April 15, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Reek - April 16, 2016, 08:57 PM