Silvertip Mountain I got guns in my head and they won't go
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful smiled to see his eldest two so close again and his grin only widened as she said yes. "Of course we'll have you!" he exclaimed before a headache hit him suddenly and he grimaced ever so slightly - hopefully his offspring wouldn't notice.

"I'll let you two catch up, I need to go check on Zaria; I'll let her know you're back" He spent a moment or two watching them, a smile on his head as the headache raged on. It was seemingly getting worse so he made a mental note to stop by the herb supply on the way back and eat some of those pain relief herbs that Mason had taught him about.

With another widening of his smile - still more a grimace from the pain - he moved away and headed off in the direction of the den.
Messages In This Thread
I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 03, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 06, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by Mason - April 07, 2016, 05:28 AM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 11, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by Mason - April 14, 2016, 06:17 AM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by FitzDutiful - April 15, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 20, 2016, 07:00 PM