Larksong Grotto Remember to remember me
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Reek gulped, uncertain of the answer he would receive. He himself was unsure of where he fell in between the concepts of good or bad, nor had he stopped to contemplate what made up his character in the past. For majority of Reek's life, he considered his actions to have fallen on a sliding scale of grey -- however, after becoming so broken, Reek could see the world in a much more black and white sense. He could see the man he was, and could see the man he wanted to be, but the two were entirely different.

"I've made so many mistakes," he mumbled as she returned to cleaning his wounds. Like a broken record, Reek couldn't count the amout of times he had admitted his failure to both Tavi, Jhala, and anyone else who asked. "I've been so selfish." Living on impulse had drug Reek down further than he had ever been. He blinked and sucked in a tired breath. "It's made me really take a hard look at myself Tav, and I don't want to be the man I was anymore.

He shook his head, but it soon came to rest so Tavi could could continue cleaning. "I don't want to hurt anyone else," he continued. "I don't want to hurt you." She meant to much to him to conciously put her though the same amount of turmoil he had put Saena though; not after seeing it's effect on the both of them.

Reek then fell silent and Tavi had finished her cleaning. Reek's tired eyes gazed upon the water along with her and eventually muttered in response, "It's pretty," but it meant nothing to him. The connections he had made -- the connections he had lost -- all weighed on Reek far more than a pretty backdrop.
Messages In This Thread
Remember to remember me - by Reek - April 14, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: Remember to remember me - by RIP Tavi - April 14, 2016, 02:09 PM
RE: Remember to remember me - by Reek - April 14, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: Remember to remember me - by RIP Tavi - April 14, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: Remember to remember me - by Reek - April 14, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: Remember to remember me - by RIP Tavi - April 15, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Remember to remember me - by Reek - April 15, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: Remember to remember me - by RIP Tavi - April 17, 2016, 01:55 AM
RE: Remember to remember me - by Reek - April 17, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: Remember to remember me - by RIP Tavi - April 18, 2016, 03:23 AM
RE: Remember to remember me - by Reek - April 18, 2016, 08:48 AM