Phantom Hollow lamb
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice smiled, a wicked gesture really, but she couldn't help it. Whoever these creatures were, they were welcome here. Actually, Malice had her fingers crossed, praying they wouldn't leave. She needed some more madness in her life. Well, whatever that reason might be, I am glad you have come here, Buffalo and Byll. She said, her words spoken with confidence. Finally, some names she could actually remember.

You are welcome to be near our home, just try not to scare my followers. She added with a laugh, hoping they knew they weren't really ordinary. After the incident with Judas, she didn't think the rest would take kindly to other insane beings, although they had one for a leader. A flash of Burke spooked her thoughts, and she quickly remembered the rules that had been made between the two packs. However, that means you will carry the smell of Moonlit. Therefore, you can't hunt at the other side of the lake. The alpha of our neighbors and I have made a deal, breaking this rule will not be received nicely. She informed with a serious tone. She knew Burke wouldn't like her talking about him, so she left out his name and even his pack's name. Yeah, she was capable of learning.

She chuckled lightly at the male. They sure had their own style, these two. I think I can get by, but if you insist I suppose I could use some herbs. She answered, sure that if she would even begin trying to turn them down she would get even dizzier.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
lamb - by Buffalo - April 11, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: lamb - by Byll - April 11, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: lamb - by Malice - April 11, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: lamb - by Buffalo - April 11, 2016, 10:52 PM
RE: lamb - by Byll - April 12, 2016, 08:39 AM
RE: lamb - by Malice - April 12, 2016, 11:14 AM
RE: lamb - by Buffalo - April 12, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: lamb - by Byll - April 12, 2016, 11:47 AM
RE: lamb - by Malice - April 13, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: lamb - by Buffalo - April 13, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: lamb - by Byll - April 13, 2016, 02:08 PM