Hushed Willows Lost in the forest of this heart
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
You can archive here or fade with your post :) Thank you for the thread/interest!

His ears flicked faintly in a mild show of his interest, and he looked at her keenly. "Poisons, hm?" he mused pensively. She was turning out more and more interesting by the second, and he was glad she had pledged her life to him. "A minx wishing to dabble in the art of toxins... I shall have to keep my eye on you," he rumbled; but though it was a joke, it was hard to tell with his deadpan tone and stringent gaze. He couldn't imagine her ever poisoning him, but the thought crossed his mind regardless. "I hope to enjoy seeing you rise in your craft," he purred, noting that she was (nearly) finished.

"Shall we?" he growled after a moment, rising to his feet so that he might lead her through the willows to become better acquainted with the boundaries of their home. He would explain to her the cave she would share with himself and the other recruits (so far): Nova Rose and Flora. And he would further tell her that Hushed Willows, their Keep was to be talked about cautiously and only to those that seemed worthy of even knowing about it. He liked their seclusion, and he intended to keep it as such for a long as possible.

Their walk and their important chatting went on for several hours before he finally left her to her own devices and her new home.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
Lost in the forest of this heart - by Kunik - April 15, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Kunik - April 15, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Kunik - April 15, 2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Kunik - April 15, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 11:19 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Kunik - April 16, 2016, 12:16 AM