Broken Antler Fen Step off
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian frowned a bit at her words and even tipped his head a bit. Because she made herself a recluse, that was not his doing. She could teach like Kinra was doing but he had not seen her do that, not put an effort in having that. The male was a bit confused as it felt now that it was his fault. But he knew that he should not play the blame game. "I am sorry you feel that way, you are part of the family and I would not like to see you go," Sebastian spoke to her first. "This lower rank seemed to be a problem for you, but there is nothing bad about it? And, frankly, you do have to earn that spot, you being a recluse and hiding from me doesn't really help with that? I mean I can't see what you are doing and no one has seen you. It is worrying. Others have been working hard so as a leader I reward them for that, I have not seen you working hard yet. This is in no way a mean comment that you should work harder, just some advise if you want to be in a higher rank in any pack I think." Sebastian looked at her. "So if you are so upset about it, then why are you leaving, that shows you might still want to be here?"
Messages In This Thread
Step off - by FallenStar - April 12, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: Step off - by Sebastian - April 13, 2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Step off - by FallenStar - April 13, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: Step off - by Sebastian - April 14, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Step off - by FallenStar - April 16, 2016, 12:16 AM
RE: Step off - by Sebastian - April 16, 2016, 03:20 AM
RE: Step off - by FallenStar - April 25, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Step off - by Sebastian - April 26, 2016, 01:09 PM