Blackfoot Forest Burūmūn no musume(Daughter of the blue moon)
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
make sure you're careful about power play! it's fine this time, but your character made a lot of moves all at once with no room for Aaron to get any in, which is highly unlikely considering his background and trade. (:

She escaped him -- somehow. The girl ducked beneath him, aiming sharp nips to his underside and scooting out on the other side. Surprised, but not necessarily impressed. She leapt for his hindquarters now, and he moved over as quickly as he could. Tail biting? goodness. He let out a low growl, signaling he was done with this spar. The man stood tall before her. 

"My name is Aaron Odolf. I lead this pack with my co-alpha, Amara. This pack is named Rosings, and we abide by the law that love -- family -- conquers all. After roughly a month in the pack you will be paired with a male. Both of your activities will decide the fate of you in the pack, most importantly your rank. If you accept these ideals then you may join us," he informed her, going through the whole introduction as he always did. He waited for her response, panting slightly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Burūmūn no musume(Daughter of the blue moon) - by Tantalus - April 16, 2016, 10:29 AM