Dawnlark Plains Weak he was, Stronger he is
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Esaro little moment of being proud of himself was shot down into an awkward 'oh, that wasn't good actually' look. Seems just detecting wasn't good enough, of course it wasn't. If Warbone had been an attacker there would have been no way for him to even react. He slightly lowered his head in realization. He felt like he should have done better. He did just end up being a disappointment once again. Well he wasn't really sure. It was impossible to read the actual feeling coming from him. It had to be based on words, so Esaro would just guess that Warbone was disappointed in him. Esaro told himself to just do better next time.

Switching back to his usual friendly but curious behavior, he felt a little concern about Warbone being a lone wolf. Esaro didn't feel confident on his own so he reflected the idea. "So you are alone?" From just looking at the male he seemed in good condition. "Isn't it hard being a loner? I know if I was on my own I wouldn't likely survive." Then he thought of the pack he is with. "I still want to learn but right now things are getting a little dangerous for everyone in Phoenix. I don't want a war to happen." He reminded himself of the reason he was here. He needed to find a way to make sure a war doesn't happen. Maybe he should just try not to think about it.
Messages In This Thread
Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 14, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 15, 2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Warbone - April 16, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 16, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Warbone - April 17, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 17, 2016, 12:20 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Warbone - April 17, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 17, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Warbone - April 19, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 19, 2016, 12:25 PM