Redhawk Caldera Pilot Mission
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia jumped to her paws, dropping the antlers and backing up a few more feet before lowering herself into a submissive position. It burned her to do so, but this was her job and she needed to keep herself in check. She spoke quickly, hoping to calm the territorial mother quickly, hoping Peregrine would be here soon and not be as aggressive. She would prefer both alphas to hear her words, but first she needed to be safe. Her tone was light, friendly, but a shakiness could've been heard to those listening for it.
      "I'm training to be Sebastian's ambassador, he sent me here with a gift for the alpha pups of Fox and Peregrine."
She did assume this was Fox, due to her smelling of milk and the ferocity in which she protected her borders. The tawny female kept her lemon eyes lowered in respect, hoping the fiery alpha would accept the truth.
Messages In This Thread
Pilot Mission - by Ambrosia - April 17, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: Pilot Mission - by RIP Fox - April 17, 2016, 09:37 AM
RE: Pilot Mission - by Ambrosia - April 17, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: Pilot Mission - by RIP Fox - April 17, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: Pilot Mission - by Ambrosia - April 17, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Pilot Mission - by RIP Fox - April 19, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: Pilot Mission - by Ambrosia - April 19, 2016, 12:59 PM