Redhawk Caldera Pilot Mission
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia backed up another foot or two before lifting her head slightly, though she kept her ears and tail low still. She smiled slightly, being friendly and polite. Would she have been in Foxs place, had she stayed home? None could know, and it wasn't worth worrying over. The black masked female had work to do.
            "I am Ambrosia, the Delta of Broken Antler Fen. Sebastian has laid claim to the wetlands just SouthWest of here."
She knew her position in the pack probably meant little to the red alpha, but it was nice to say aloud. She wondered briefly what to say, but came up with an idea before having the chance to let nerves set in. Fox had accepted the gift, and it made her hope that her idea had pleased the alpha.
                    "I hope to secure peace between the packs, and to bring Sebastian's gift for the puppies."
Messages In This Thread
Pilot Mission - by Ambrosia - April 17, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: Pilot Mission - by RIP Fox - April 17, 2016, 09:37 AM
RE: Pilot Mission - by Ambrosia - April 17, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: Pilot Mission - by RIP Fox - April 17, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: Pilot Mission - by Ambrosia - April 17, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Pilot Mission - by RIP Fox - April 19, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: Pilot Mission - by Ambrosia - April 19, 2016, 12:59 PM