Dawnlark Plains Weak he was, Stronger he is
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
"It is not hard for a wolf like me— I have lived as such for about half my life— but as the title implies, it is a lonely life. And no, I do not think it would be a life for you." Esaro was weak and unassuming, but this had to do with his upbringing. If he had been raised in the way of survival, as he had, and not on dependency and softness, then he might have been a different wolf. But the Phoenix was young still, and had greater room for change than Warbone, who felt mostly set in his ways.

He mentioned a war then, and the cold-eyed Solothurn blinked slowly as he considered the tensions he remembered from his stay with the Dragons. Their biggest, perhaps only problem seemed to be their proximity to Phoenix and the lack of leverage either seemed to have over the other. Though one pack might win the battle, it was unlikely that it would be without massive harm to themselves in the skirmish. It was not an ideal situation but maybe now it had become necessary. He had no idea that after this, Esaro himself would serve as the catalyst to a would-be war between the birds and the reptiles.

"Want it or not, you are not ready for the thing you call war. I am almost positive you have never seen it, most certainly never participated in one, and if you find yourself involved, then I predict your death." Warbone was not a soft wolf, and he did not sugar-coat things. Esaro needed to know, so that when he did eventually meet his demise, he would know it wasn't because he had been ignorant.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 14, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 15, 2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Warbone - April 16, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 16, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Warbone - April 17, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 17, 2016, 12:20 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Warbone - April 17, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 17, 2016, 02:44 PM