Hushed Willows Just Couldn't Resist
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Zephyr saw the stout male approach, thankful he at least seemed willing to be civil. He smiled, wagging his tail happily, but backed up a few more feet. He wasn't an asshole, and had no reason to dislike the male. He hasn't even realized it was his territory he'd been passing.
      "Hello Warbone, I didn't mean to disrespect. I hadn't realized this was your claim till now. Found myself wanting to feel the rock beneath my paws and the cold wind in my fur. Anywhere you know that isn't claimed that I could spend a few hours?"
He had no wish to go anywhere over or even close to any borders. Even did he not have a pack to keep in peace, he knew he wouldn't want another wolf in his boundaries. But another question piped up in the back if his mind, one that was quickly voiced.
                  "How'd you do it, Warbone? I've been an alpha once before, but I was bred, born and raised and in my pack. How'd you find a claim, find wolves to follow? Decide how much land was enough?"
If he was looking to lead another pack, he would need to know how to do those things. Warbone seemed successful, by the tell of the scents carried on the winds. A few scents came to him, and he assumed them to be his packmates.
Messages In This Thread
Just Couldn't Resist - by Zephyr Maverick - April 17, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Just Couldn't Resist - by Warbone - April 17, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: Just Couldn't Resist - by Zephyr Maverick - April 17, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: Just Couldn't Resist - by Warbone - April 17, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Just Couldn't Resist - by Zephyr Maverick - April 17, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Just Couldn't Resist - by Warbone - April 18, 2016, 10:34 AM