Hushed Willows Just Couldn't Resist
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Zephyr chose to get what little information he could out of the brute, which was the wise thing to do since Warbone had offered it. The wolf relaxed slightly, but held his position steadfast, and hardly took his eyes away from the white-chested male. "Back across the Ravine, would be in your best interest," he advised stoically, unwilling to send him in the direction of Emberflame Ridge, which would tack him around the entirety of Hushed Willows. "The Watch where the ravens rest is near your territory, and a pleasant retreat. The Wall is even better for those seeking a climb. But too far south of it and you will meet another pack."

He expected this to be all, but Zephyr was further curious about Warbone's claim. He was wary of answering the query. Surely if the Seadog had been an alpha before, then he could claw his way up again, without the advice of a potential adversary. The Solothurn blinked, his tail twitching side to side. "I did not put much forethought into it. I moved around until I found a place that appealed to all my requirements, and everything else simply fell into place. Wolves will follow those worthy of following." Zephyr certainly had the makings of a leader; only time would tell what he would become.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
Just Couldn't Resist - by Zephyr Maverick - April 17, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Just Couldn't Resist - by Warbone - April 17, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: Just Couldn't Resist - by Zephyr Maverick - April 17, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: Just Couldn't Resist - by Warbone - April 17, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Just Couldn't Resist - by Zephyr Maverick - April 17, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Just Couldn't Resist - by Warbone - April 18, 2016, 10:34 AM