Dawnlark Plains Weak he was, Stronger he is
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Fight or run seemed to be the only choices he had if a war were to come. Esaro knew he didn't stand much of a chance against a fighter and Warbone knew that too. The choices were more like death or flee. It was obvious which he would pick but he could never abandoned anyone. Did that mean it was better to try to flee all together? Running away felt wrong. He didn't want to lose his home and there was also the fact that Saena's pups were very young. He doubted that running away with everyone was an actual possibility. Everyone in Phoenix would likely fight back. Although if running did come up where could they go?

Warbone said something similar to what Esaro's father had once said to him. It made him slightly smile as he remembered. He decided that the best choice would be to help those who want to escape if an attack happens. There was still the problem of location, maybe Warbone knew a place to retreat to. "Would you know a place where we could run to? I think the only thing I would be able to do is to help wolves who need to escape." There wasn't much time he could use to search for a good place so Esaro was just going to have to depend on Warbone even more than just fighting lessons.
Messages In This Thread
Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 14, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 15, 2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Warbone - April 16, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 16, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Warbone - April 17, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 17, 2016, 12:20 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Warbone - April 17, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 17, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Warbone - April 19, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 19, 2016, 12:25 PM