Blackfeather Woods how deep is your love
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke stood before her with a calm expression while Nemesis seemed to talk. She said the right times for the alpha, the things that made him certain that Nemesis was not going against her wishes. Yet she even continued showing a bit of her own inner struggles. Probably because of those hormones she had rushing through her body right now. The male nodded slowly. Her yelling was unexpected but he did not think she was weird. She was just a female that had the urge to breed yet having no experience made her insecure about it.

"Nemesis. No one knows how to be a parent in the beginning. Do you think I was a great parent when Sebastian was younger?," he returned to her. She knew that of his past and once someone would know he had no trouble reflecting back on that time period of his life. He felt like he had made up for that with Kendra and Pietro, after all they were thriving. "What I am trying to say is, don't look ahead and start worrying about something what might happen. If you do your duties and if you have your young one day I am certain I will still be there. I can help you as strange as that might sound. Kove had children too. A female doesn't really get pups on her own, when a female carries she is carrying new life for the whole pack to care about. After all you are looking after my children too, and they seem to be doing fine. You won't be alone. Hopefully that soothes your mind," he spoke calmly to her.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
how deep is your love - by Nemesis - April 03, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: how deep is your love - by Burke - April 04, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: how deep is your love - by Nemesis - April 04, 2016, 03:05 PM
RE: how deep is your love - by Burke - April 04, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: how deep is your love - by Nemesis - April 17, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: how deep is your love - by Burke - April 17, 2016, 03:17 PM