I think you like it too
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Well, shit, thought Jinx, whose cursing of the entire forest was confined to her mental voice. She dare not unleash her rage upon Tyrande, not because she knew the woman and considered her a friend, but because she strove to make Silvertip Mountain the family that her other packs had failed to be. Swiftcurrent had come the closest, but there had been no room for growth there once she reached the rank of Beta, and her ambitions were higher than being second best.

Though there was no other way to free herself, Jinx still hesitated to rip free from the tree. She regarded Tyrande carefully as the Epsilon told her tale. At one point, she interrupted: “Isn't nightshade toxic?” A toxicologist could be incredibly useful alongside the witch of the mountain. As of yet, the Alpha bitch was completely unaware of her husband's ties to the ash-marked female, so it seemed a wholly logical thing to reply with, “You should meet with my mate, Lecter. He is an accomplished shaman and could teach you much about plants and poisons alike. It would do us well to have someone skilled in antidotes and poisons.”

She knew only a few poisons, and employed them very rarely. White oak was her favourite. Though it wasn't a strict poison in the sense of the word, it nevertheless caused wounds to fester... When chewed, but not swallowed, it made even the weakest wolf's bite potent and fearsome.
Messages In This Thread
I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 16, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 17, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 18, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 20, 2014, 08:19 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 20, 2014, 10:07 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 22, 2014, 02:44 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 23, 2014, 08:00 AM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - April 30, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Tyrande Nightshade - April 30, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: I think you like it too - by Jinx - May 08, 2014, 08:30 AM