Neverwinter Forest This is just peachy
Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
"Sage," she said simply before carrying onto the Alpha's further questions. Seeing Eshe's way of expressing dominance, it took all her strength not to roll her eyes. True, if a wolf were on the land of another back they were to show respect, but Sage dreaded the idea. Finding that if you asked for submission you were full of yourself, never once did she point out nor hint that she was higher than another or deserved any respect from them, but wanting to keep this meeting light she lowered herself in a respectful position to keep from any trouble. "Dark Brotherhood, we happen to be right inbetween you and them," she tried to explain best she could how close the pack was from Neverwinter. "We hunt everywhere until Bramblepoint, that being the Brotherhood's ground. With plenty land to hunt from, we wouldn't mind establishing borders." It was rather the inconvenience the other Alpha wasn't around, for she wanted this to be as quick as possible. Oh well, nothing too difficult for her to do. "Alpha? No, I'm the Beta of Moonlit. I was sent by the Alpha, she believed me capable of creating an alliance on my own, besides, Beta's must do something of importance."
[Image: naturalist.gif]—(1/5)
[Image: outrider.gif]—(1/5)
Messages In This Thread
This is just peachy - by Sage - March 25, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: This is just peachy - by Kaskara - March 26, 2016, 09:03 AM
RE: This is just peachy - by Sage - March 26, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: This is just peachy - by Eshe RIP - March 28, 2016, 09:41 AM
RE: This is just peachy - by Kaskara - March 31, 2016, 10:34 PM
RE: This is just peachy - by Sage - April 03, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: This is just peachy - by Eshe RIP - April 05, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: This is just peachy - by Kaskara - April 10, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: This is just peachy - by Sage - April 17, 2016, 04:34 PM