Porcupine Ridge Electrify me
your blade might be too sharp
113 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Terich smiled but shook his head, indicating that no, he wasn't joking. And he wasn't meaning to laugh, either, but it seemed almost too good to be true to find another wolf with a crippling fear in this pack. As she explained her fear of water, Terich thought to his own fear of heights, and knew that while it was getting better, this fear was not gone by any means. I still struggle with my fear. I don't know if you've noticed, but I rarely venture into the ridge's upper reaches. Terich ducked his head and grinned, a little abashed. I can't go much further than the first rocky slopes before I start feeling dizzy and my vision gets dark. I will pass out if I don't move back down.

He didn't know how to fix her fear, but he knew that moving past it took effort and many hours of experimenting. At least now he had someone who knew how he felt. Capriccio had always known about his fear, and understood it to some degree, but Diane had her own irrational fear to deal with, and that made him feel safe revealing these things to her. If you don't mind telling me, what changed? Terich knew it could be hard to share, so he started first. I wasn't always afraid of heights. I grew up on a mountain, but when I was almost a year old, a terrible disease swept through our pack and killed nearly everyone. It was still hard to think about. My father, mother, and grandmother were able to escape with me and my siblings. A few others survived, but not many.
Messages In This Thread
Electrify me - by Diane - March 02, 2016, 11:59 PM
RE: Electrify me - by Terich-mir - March 05, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Electrify me - by Diane - March 16, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: Electrify me - by Terich-mir - March 31, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: Electrify me - by Diane - April 06, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Electrify me - by Terich-mir - April 17, 2016, 06:41 PM