tired mechanical heart
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle tilted her head and said quietly I do not deign to know if someone would lie or not, but it could still happen. Many lie in false beds That was all she said on the subject of lies.

A feral gleam lit Thistle's eyes and then left Oh she and her mate would have words when he came home. If he left knowing that yet another female was pregnant with his children and he left anyway how incredibly cold and callous and he would hear from her. Sif also lit the fires of jealousy but she tempered them down she had known he was a wild man that had sowed many oats, but she had not wanted to hear of it ever if she could help it. She dipped her had and said quietly Okay I know of them. Very well I am Thistle Cloud, yes they are his the pups that grow.

She shifted becoming tired of standing the exhaustion that was always present on her everyday was beginning to wear on her, but she stood her ground regardless. "yes it satisfies me Dagrún. What brings you to the ridge and looking for Ragnar? Is all not well in Odinn's Cove? Please tell me it is not Floki? If her husbands friend were to have died or hurt it would bother him to no end.
Messages In This Thread
tired mechanical heart - by Dagrún - April 30, 2014, 12:17 PM
RE: tired mechanical heart - by Thistle Cloud - April 30, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: tired mechanical heart - by Dagrún - April 30, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: tired mechanical heart - by Thistle Cloud - April 30, 2014, 12:59 PM
RE: tired mechanical heart - by Dagrún - April 30, 2014, 01:13 PM
RE: tired mechanical heart - by Thistle Cloud - April 30, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: tired mechanical heart - by Dagrún - April 30, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: tired mechanical heart - by Thistle Cloud - April 30, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: tired mechanical heart - by Dagrún - May 06, 2014, 08:14 AM
RE: tired mechanical heart - by Thistle Cloud - May 06, 2014, 08:25 AM
RE: tired mechanical heart - by Dagrún - May 07, 2014, 03:18 PM