Lake Rodney Headed straight for your heart, like a bullet in the dark
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Lake Rodney-- good to know. But still, Aria could sense the frustration in Pearl even as she engaged in the conversation. Give into friend? Oblige unwillingly even though it was probably good for her? or continue to be a pain in the ass? She weighed her options carefully.

"I'm not sure yet. I don't know what's out there, honestly..." she trailed off, looking at her pale friend. Finally, the girl gave a long sigh and shook her head. "I'm sorry," she muttered, looking away. "I looked for a while. I don't know where he is. There's too much I don't understand to fully come to terms with this," she finally said, falling back to where Pearl had clearly wanted-- or preferred, rather-- to be. "I don't even know what I'd say to him if I had found him. I don't know if I'd apologize or what-- and I know you're trying to help and I'm being a pain but... I don't have anything to tell you that you probably couldn't guess on your own and... and that's all I've got,"

"Donnelaith is lonely, but I'm working on it. Life's gone on-- ya know? The pups are getting older-- Blue Willow stepped down-- Osprey mentioned pups with Dante although I'm not really sure if that'll happen or not..." Aria shrugged. "It's getting better, Casmir or no Casmir it's getting better."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Headed straight for your heart, like a bullet in the dark - by Aria - April 17, 2016, 07:01 PM