Blackfeather Woods i don't know if i am real without you
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
There was a worried frown on her face, but Cicero paid it little mind. Many were worried when they found out what he did to himself, but it never made Cicero want to cease what he did — it was research, science, and, so he told himself, needed for the bettering of his own education as well as the pack's. Yet despite the worried look on her face, the quiet wolf did approach to look at the festering wounds on his leg. "The poison ivy. It works much stronger than when applied to normal skin." There was little more that he could teach her now, for he did not know more himself just yet. Time would tell if things would change or if they would stay like this. Cicero reached his nose to the wound to sniff the festering wound. It did not smell like rot — not yet — but judging by the way it looked it would eventually.
Messages In This Thread
i don't know if i am real without you - by Cicero - March 20, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: i don't know if i am real without you - by Quiet - March 25, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: i don't know if i am real without you - by Cicero - March 29, 2016, 01:32 AM
RE: i don't know if i am real without you - by Quiet - April 01, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: i don't know if i am real without you - by Cicero - April 10, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: i don't know if i am real without you - by Quiet - April 17, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: i don't know if i am real without you - by Cicero - April 18, 2016, 02:08 AM