Hushed Willows My laughter will be the last thing you hear
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Eeeeee! I laaaaav Trick. Though, I can imagine the relationship of these two devolving into a vendetta of some sort one day xD

The first official guest of The Keep put Warbone in a strange mood; for while he was interested, and felt a little hubris towards the fact that someone sought audience with him, he had grown insatiably protective of this grove and could not ignore the mistrust he felt towards company. The saving grace of this was most likely the fact that he wasn't coming upon a lurking stranger, but someone with enough etiquette and reason to present himself. He moved directly for the source, a casual speed to his gait that took him through stretches of the willows he had already become quite familiar with.

A shadow began to materialize, and Warbone adjusted his direction so that he moved directly towards the small wolf with the inkwell fur. He appeared well-groomed for a loner, but this was all Warbone noticed as he looked instead for the appropriate submission to his presence— his body language commanding nothing less. It was an overly long moment before he decided to speak, and even then, he only said: "yes?"
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
My laughter will be the last thing you hear - by Trick - April 18, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: My laughter will be the last thing you hear - by Warbone - April 18, 2016, 10:25 AM