Hushed Willows My laughter will be the last thing you hear
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
The male flourished in a bow before him, and Warbone's desire for control was duly sated for that moment. He watched now, listening and observing the stranger's actions, reading what was given to him in studious silence. Stark, bottle-green eyes peered up at him from a sharp, dark face, and because Warbone was exceedingly confident in himself, he did not look for any danger in the meager stranger, finding his size inconsequential. But that did not mean useless, and he was pleased by the list of trades he was given without needing to be prompted. Talented and efficient. If the alpha were much of a smiler, he might have done so, but as things were, he remained unaffected and without expression.

"I have no interest in lovers," he mused, thinking of Teagan's mention of the same word that held no particular value to the Solothurn; "but your other talents could be of some use... Do you intend to pledge them to me? You may prove invaluable yet, but if you have come merely to boast, then be on your way." The tricky raven had not, after all, revealed his reason for being here, only introduced himself and his quirks. Warbone reserved his own introduction for now.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
My laughter will be the last thing you hear - by Trick - April 18, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: My laughter will be the last thing you hear - by Warbone - April 18, 2016, 10:54 AM