Hushed Willows My laughter will be the last thing you hear
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Oooh, Tricky raven sounds nice!

The dark creature lowered it's head again to watch the floor, hiding his devious smirk. He had to keep in another chuckle, he had to. This was important after all. So, this pack didn't like the sweet feelin' of luuuve? Good! 'Cause he wasn't going to give it. He was afraid his excitement would ruin his perfect act, so he took a deep breath before speaking again.

A lover I won't be then, just a nice persona, sweet to all! He told, his voice getting sweeter by the minute. But he wasn't overdoing it. He was a true actor. Overdoing it would ruin it all. His small frame might look like no real threat, but what he could do without a massive build was amazing. Of course, of course, all of me would be pledged to you! I've come here to join you, after all. He told in a believable tone. Only the best readers -maybe not even them- could tell that he was lying. Boasting is not in my nature, my king.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
My laughter will be the last thing you hear - by Trick - April 18, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: My laughter will be the last thing you hear - by Trick - April 18, 2016, 11:37 AM