Hushed Willows My laughter will be the last thing you hear
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
You can fade in your next post, or we can continue if you'd like :) At any rate, welcome to MK!

He talked too slyly— a fiendishly pompous lilt that was his naturally intelligent tone— and implored him as king. He thought to question the immediate solicitation for sanctuary, but Warbone did not mistrust wolves unless they explicitly gave him reason to. He merely saw a capable wolf, and unreservedly took the male for what he was: a shadow from Eden, with the reptilian green eyes to prove his identity as the whispering snake. Lucifer, "Trick," he murmured; "be welcomed into my Keep, but be cautious. I am only as kind as I am treated." And it was the only warning he would serve the sable serpent.

Motioning with his muzzle, he bade the black minx to his side, leading him on a traipse around their borders. "I will show you my boundaries— you are Marauder now, so I expect you to defend this line with you life— And then I shall take you to The Crook, where I will introduce you to your new family." It was the same spiel he would share with any joiner. "We all sleep in the same den," he added, not leaving any room to question whether there was an alternative to that.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
My laughter will be the last thing you hear - by Trick - April 18, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: My laughter will be the last thing you hear - by Warbone - April 18, 2016, 01:48 PM