Broken Antler Fen Heart on my sleeve
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
Mason spotted Sebastian and kept an eye on the change in posture – first exceedingly dominant, relaxing into friendly authority once he clearly realised this was only Mason coming for a visit. The boy grinned and skidded to a stop, posture deferential, but his paws dancing on the ground in excitement.

“You did it! You made a pack! Was it hard? Is it a bachelor pack? Or did you find some decent girls?” Mason remembered their last conversation well – it had been something he had been toying with before Dad and Zaria knocked themselves up. Now he was more excited to play with younger siblings than take on even more responsibility as a full-time sole Alpha. Perhaps if he could find a companion…

“It’s good to see you too!” He blurted out well after the fact, before gazing at Seb keenly with bright orange eyes, excited to hear how this had all come about.

Mason wished Sebastian had settled in Neverwinter Forest, because that would have been way cooler than the pack that had bustled its way in with attitude of absolute rights to the territory and disdain for Silvertip.
Messages In This Thread
Heart on my sleeve - by Mason - April 14, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Heart on my sleeve - by Sebastian - April 14, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: Heart on my sleeve - by Mason - April 18, 2016, 05:05 PM
RE: Heart on my sleeve - by Sebastian - April 20, 2016, 02:31 PM
RE: Heart on my sleeve - by Mason - May 03, 2016, 04:59 AM
RE: Heart on my sleeve - by Sebastian - May 04, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Heart on my sleeve - by Mason - May 24, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: Heart on my sleeve - by Sebastian - May 25, 2016, 02:33 PM