Ravenshook Cliffs the dawn will come
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Maybe Steady can convince him to come to STM ^_^ I'm going to set this to before Fitz' death for my timeline.

Steady had decided to wander from Silvertip Mountain early that morning. It wasn't often he left the comfort of the borders of his home, but he had been so stressed about the Neverwinter Forest pack, that he just needed some time away. He promised himself he wouldn't be gone long.

He skirted through Deepwood Weald, and around the plateau, coming to the cliffs that lay behind it. He came to a stop in the sand as he eyes caught sight of a wolf. He couldn't quite determine the color of his thick coat, but underneath he was obviously thin, and he was missing part of a front leg. That didn't lend any help in his hunts, Steady thought, as he watched the male in a failed attempt at a meal.

Steady was full of empathy, and his morals would not simply let him walk away. He supposed he could at least introduce himself and offer up some help. Walking towards the stranger, he let out a huff, hoping the other male could hear it over the waves crashing into the cliffs. He stopped a safe distance, in case this wasn't going to be a pleasant meeting, and Steady needed a head start on a getaway. Hello, he started simply. I'm Steady.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
the dawn will come - by RIP Atreyu - April 17, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: the dawn will come - by Steady - April 18, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: the dawn will come - by RIP Atreyu - April 19, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: the dawn will come - by Steady - April 19, 2016, 12:34 PM