Firefly Ravine Ahoy Mateys!
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The same grin that had claimed the woman's face reminded her of Depp, for the two already appeared similar to one another—especially after the stranger had opened her mouth. Sen wondered if they perhaps hailed from the same land, or maybe they'd both just swallowed too much salt water in their lives. Whatever the case, she didn't care, forcing herself to move past their resemblance. She could not allow for her current feelings towards her co-leader to determine the fate of an outsider, or else, surely, they'd never have a guest ever again. Rather, her attention was placed upon the other female as an individual, looking past her odd way of wording things in order to reach her character. That was what mattered, after all, along with the skill set she may or may not possess.

Immediately, Sen felt as if she was out of her element, the talk of "ships" being new to her. Luckily, her mind was quick and had offered to her a translation, allowing her to then understand what had just been said. "We have room," the serpent began. "But whether or not you'll occupy a space here has yet to be decided." Okay, Sen, I literally just said to not be an ass. "Tell me your name, and what skills you have to offer to us." Once more, she'd wasted no time in getting straight to the point. In her haste, it'd seem as if she'd forgotten to give her own name in exchange, but that wasn't the case—yet. The woman was saving that, though there was always a chance she'd forget before reaching a point in which she wouldn't mind giving her own name.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Ahoy Mateys! - by Sadie - April 17, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Ahoy Mateys! - by Sen - April 18, 2016, 12:38 AM
RE: Ahoy Mateys! - by Sadie - April 18, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: Ahoy Mateys! - by Sen - April 18, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Ahoy Mateys! - by Sadie - April 18, 2016, 10:09 PM
RE: Ahoy Mateys! - by Sen - April 18, 2016, 10:33 PM
RE: Ahoy Mateys! - by Sadie - April 18, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Ahoy Mateys! - by Sen - April 18, 2016, 11:18 PM
RE: Ahoy Mateys! - by Sadie - April 18, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Ahoy Mateys! - by Sen - April 18, 2016, 11:58 PM
RE: Ahoy Mateys! - by Sadie - April 19, 2016, 12:10 AM