Neverwinter Forest home is when I'm alone with you
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
I forget - did Allure tell them she was coming back to Teekon?

Kaskara was pregnant and obviously so. Her belly was swollen past her hips and shoulders, though just barely. She even waddled when she walked, which reminded her so fiercely of Bazi and her own giant belly that it made her heart ache and her belly laugh at the same time. Kaskara missed her sister, but knew that whatever relationship had blossomed between her and Scimitar had long since died, and the pair was better off apart.

Even as pregnant as she was, Kaskara still tried to make the rounds of the pack border, stopping to squat and relieve herself every half mile or so. It was during such an interlude, with her tail raised as to not get wet, that she heard the howl sound nearby. Ears perked and heart racing, Kaskara hurried herself, shook off the excess drops, and started her slow, wending way toward the caller. As she arrived, Kas noticed the girl's distinct coat, and grinned. Allure, my favorite niece! She laughed softly as she arrived, knowing that it wasn't fair of her to say that, given that Bazi's newest brood had girls. But since she didn't know them, it wasn't that unfair, was it?

What are you doing here? she asked, kissing the girl's forehead before stepping back and taking her in. She looked healthy overall, but something in her turquoise eyes made her pause.
Messages In This Thread
home is when I'm alone with you - by Allure - April 18, 2016, 08:41 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Kaskara - April 19, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Allure - April 25, 2016, 05:53 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Kaskara - April 25, 2016, 07:16 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Allure - April 25, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Scimitar - April 25, 2016, 12:19 PM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Kaskara - May 04, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Allure - May 11, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Kaskara - May 14, 2016, 10:56 PM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Scimitar - May 18, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: home is when I'm alone with you - by Allure - May 19, 2016, 06:12 AM