Wheeling Gull Isle i count the final seconds
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Kjalarr's rude and sullen. Maude's rude and crude. They don't work well together. > - >

Maude's smile broadened as the wolf padded up to her. His scent became clearer through the salt water and she smelled the coywolf on her — so they were crewmates then! What luck. At least she had a friend someone she knew in the crew. It made getting used to everything easier. Just sayin' ahoy t'me crewmate! That so bad, mate? Her head followed the wolf as he passed and soon she was right at his tail, her own wagging as she teased him. Busy broodin' again? 'Tis a bad 'abit, matey. 'specially nows that foods low back at port. Unlike this isle, Ankyra Sound was more of a harbor, a port, than a ship. Suited Maude just fine, as long as it was by the sea. Though she had only been there a while, she knew that food was low in the caches, based on what she had found. Hunting became one of her priorities, though she knew that she could find a few goodies here on the isle, now that there was no crew here. I was 'ere doin' a spot o' scavengin' meself. Ferahgo an' t'rest 'ad a few caches an' prizes 'idden 'ere. Mayhaps we can find some 'fore t'crew back at port? Eh? Or are ye just 'ere t'find a place t'stare out at t'sea an' contemplate life or summat like that?
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread
i count the final seconds - by Kjalarr - April 17, 2016, 06:33 AM
RE: i count the final seconds - by Maude - April 17, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: i count the final seconds - by Kjalarr - April 19, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: i count the final seconds - by Maude - April 19, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: i count the final seconds - by Kjalarr - April 21, 2016, 03:26 PM
RE: i count the final seconds - by Maude - April 24, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: i count the final seconds - by Kjalarr - April 25, 2016, 06:23 AM
RE: i count the final seconds - by Maude - April 26, 2016, 06:42 PM
RE: i count the final seconds - by Kjalarr - April 29, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: i count the final seconds - by Maude - April 30, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: i count the final seconds - by Kjalarr - April 30, 2016, 11:27 AM