Larksong Grotto Standing still in your past
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Tavi blocked the light, and when he spoke, it flared up again simply because she was moving in. Nothing he said could remedy the anger that she felt, the betrayal, the flat out, bitter disappointment. Despite her condition she moved quickly to intercept him, her teeth bared in a grimace as if it were possible to snap at the very words falling from his mouth. She cut him off with, You shut your mouth, and realized she felt no guilt for her reaction afterwards. Reek had put them all in danger by allowing the Dragons so close. He put her in danger — and the children inside of her — and Tavi couldn't help the motherly instinct that drove her next action. She refused to let him have any say in what came next.

Don't think for a second that I'm about to forgive you. You went behind my back and let those Dragons come here? To our doorstep? It's like you have no sense what-so-ever, Reek. What the hell is wrong with you? Her voice filled the grotto, hitting the walls and echoing in to the depths. Still she would not give him a moment to respond - or to even think - as she pressed on with her haranguing. You've doomed your kids, you've doomed Saena — but worst of all you've doomed us. All of us. The Dragons want to wipe out the wolves in the maplewood and then they'll come for us. You know they will, her anger did not abate, but her energy level seemed to wane by the time she came to this abrupt verbal halt.

Her face darkened, and her gaze rested without fear upon Reek's tired features. I'm leaving. I can't do this anymore. I can't try to care for you and for myself, and for this fucking pack all by myself. With that, Tavi withdrew a few paces, bracing herself against the grotto's rocky entrance with her shoulder. We were supposed to be a team, Reek.
Messages In This Thread
Standing still in your past - by Reek - April 18, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: Standing still in your past - by RIP Tavi - April 18, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: Standing still in your past - by Reek - April 18, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: Standing still in your past - by RIP Tavi - April 19, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Standing still in your past - by Reek - April 19, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: Standing still in your past - by RIP Tavi - April 19, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: Standing still in your past - by Reek - April 20, 2016, 09:22 AM