Phoenix Maplewood mine mine mine
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Saena does want to see what damage Luke wrought upon her ex-mate, if only to soothe the wounds Reek dug into her own heart and mentality when she saw him atop Tavi. But she knows she never can, not without doling out similar punishment, or spontaneously combusting herself. There's just no easy way, and her emotions have become increasingly fragile and strained. She can no longer entertain even the thought of coming face-to-face with Reek again without an intense wave of anxiety.

Like so many times before, Saena misses the change in Luke's demeanour now, though it should be clear as day. She's blinded herself to it as surely as Luke hides it. She turns her head to retaliate with a fond rap of her nose against his cheek, and his request for a home near water is met with a thoughtful, "hmm." Ideally, she would find a wood as beautiful and vast, if not more, as her current home, but it likely wasn't possible. Even if it was, if it wouldn't be home to Luke too, then it simply wouldn't do.

"Shouldn't be hard to find a good place," she agrees, not realizing just how splendid a water feature Luke had once lived beside. Wherever they end up will be hard-pressed to be as nice as either of their former homes, but she's determined to choose somewhere safe, somewhere very far, unspeakably far, from her ex and the Dragons alike. She pulls back her ears and with a light growl nips at Luke's toes when they brush her nose. "As long as it's way the hell away from here."
Messages In This Thread
mine mine mine - by Luke - April 12, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: mine mine mine - by Saēna - April 12, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: mine mine mine - by Luke - April 12, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: mine mine mine - by Saēna - April 12, 2016, 09:44 PM
RE: mine mine mine - by Luke - April 13, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: mine mine mine - by Saēna - April 14, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: mine mine mine - by Luke - April 16, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: mine mine mine - by Saēna - April 19, 2016, 09:00 PM