Larksong Grotto Standing still in your past
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
She held herself in the spring light, hesitating for just a moment before departing, and he latched upon that moment. His begging voice broke what was left of her own heart. She turned to regard him, the light creating a halo of gold around her gray face.

Stop, Reek — she tried to hush him as he spoke but he continued, perhaps because she was practically whispering. I'll do anything you want Tav, He droned on, his voice breaking in to silence thereafter, and she just stared at the ground - until the abyssal end. Just don't leave me.

At this, she lifted her gaze to match his. Tavi witnessed the sadness in his eyes but concluded hastily that it wasn't her problem, not anymore. They're your wolves, Reek. You recruited them. Do with them what you want — but I am not yours. This child is not yours. I'm leaving, and that's final. She felt nothing. A numbness swept over her in place of the rage, and she stepped out in to the light — but called over her shoulder, Goodbye, Reek.

If he wanted any part in her life - their life, she thought suddenly, feeling something inside of her shift of its own volition - then he'd have to earn that right. With that, she was striding away from the grotto without further comment, and without looking back. To look back now would only hurt.
Messages In This Thread
Standing still in your past - by Reek - April 18, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: Standing still in your past - by RIP Tavi - April 18, 2016, 01:38 PM
RE: Standing still in your past - by Reek - April 18, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: Standing still in your past - by RIP Tavi - April 19, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Standing still in your past - by Reek - April 19, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: Standing still in your past - by RIP Tavi - April 19, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: Standing still in your past - by Reek - April 20, 2016, 09:22 AM