Blackfeather Woods you will fly on your own
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
This thread feels so unnatural after what happened x)

Kendra looked with excitement at Nemesis and nodded towards her. She was really keen on getting further with her trade and she did everything she could to become better at it. The female had a lot of heart and was not the meanest on the block, she was mostly quirky but a happy girl, which would very soon change. "My mother was probably better," she spoke modestly and looked at those plants, because after all, her mother was her formats inspiration, even though she could not remember her at all, only some black furred something, but she did not have a face, but apparently he looked a lot like Meldresi.

She instantly nodded. "I have, it is all clean and tidy, you can command check! I even gathered some new plants and restocked some of the supplies we need more often like blueberries and such for the dyes," she explained. "I keep it tidy always. I don't want to disrespect mother. I-- I am think of making a bed there, but.. I think Father would miss me too much, and if I leave Pietro will leave and then he will be all alone," she spoke a bit worriedly. "I think he missed Mother still. He doesn't really have anyone else he is close with... right?"
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
you will fly on your own - by Nemesis - March 24, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: you will fly on your own - by Kendra - March 31, 2016, 05:51 AM
RE: you will fly on your own - by Nemesis - April 01, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: you will fly on your own - by Kendra - April 02, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: you will fly on your own - by Nemesis - April 19, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: you will fly on your own - by Kendra - April 20, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: you will fly on your own - by Nemesis - April 26, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: you will fly on your own - by Kendra - April 28, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: you will fly on your own - by Nemesis - May 07, 2016, 06:02 PM