Larksong Grotto I ain't worrying about nothing
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen could tell that perhaps her and this wolf would actually become friends. She seemed trustworthy but Aspen was still cautious. Thanks to her past she had been given plenty a reason not to trust any wolf. Only those deserving would get it. Of course she had some extent of trust and loyalty to these wolves but its nothing compared to those that manage to earn her true trust.  

She paused to think as Luna questions as to where the wolf had come from. She decided she would tell a little bit but not too much just yet. "I was born up in some mountains far west of the wilds," she spoke. "I loved it there," she said keeping her childhood very vague. She need not mention that despite the place she was born the wolves there were not kind. Including her parents.

"After i was 8 months old I left my birth pack and joined up with another pack living in the valley from the area i was born. However, I was never really accepted by the wolves there," she stated before finishing with a small smile "and now i'm here in the wilds."
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 06, 2016, 04:23 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 09, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 10, 2016, 03:19 AM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 10, 2016, 07:18 AM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 10, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 12, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 12, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 20, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Lunar Eclipse - April 20, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: I ain't worrying about nothing - by Aspen - April 27, 2016, 03:37 PM