Silvertip Mountain I got guns in my head and they won't go
130 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
June's tail windmills behind her as she rights herself, accepting her brother's nudge with a nip of her own. Her whole body wriggles with the effort of her joy as she basks in the company of her family. She's most pleased to see her brother and remains close to him as FitzDutiful offers to give them time. So wrapped up is she in being reunited with them that June doesn't notice her father's grimace, and is unaware of any problem as he departs to check on Zaria, whom June has also missed dearly.

She turns fully to Mason then, beaming, and rolls her shoulders in a carefree shrug. "I lost auntie Gracious," she says, "so I came back." That's the long and short of it, anyway. With no hope of finding Dutiful's pack on her own, June had no other choice but to return. That's not to say it went against her wishes. Her desire to travel was short-lived and now her desire is to be home with her family.
Messages In This Thread
I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 03, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 06, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by Mason - April 07, 2016, 05:28 AM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 11, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by Mason - April 14, 2016, 06:17 AM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 20, 2016, 07:00 PM