Redhawk Caldera take this sinking boat and point it home
15 Posts
Ooc —
Panther's expression was taken by an easy smile as the Caldera wolf called for the sister he had never met, so that he might forge a relationship they had never had. The rangy, inkwell creature knew better than to have any hopes for this, though. This was just as much a long shot as it was approaching any pack. Having never known Fox besides what he was told about her, put him in the same position as all strangers. He could even be lying, though he would adamantly prove that he was not. Tail wagging, he finally took a moment to observe the male fully as he addressed him, finding himself particularly interested in the steel-blues of his eyes.

"I don't think I have a great propensity for anything besides mimicking others," he said. "Their actions, I mean." Although, his accent was proof that he also had a talent for imitating voices. He had simply never been interested in making another voice besides this one. It had been that way for more than half of his young life and it wasn't likely to change as he aged. "Makes me a fast learner. And I can take care of myself. Guess that also makes me useful on a basic level, dunnit?" he asked, more hopeful than anything. Could a mediocre wanderer find a place here?
Messages In This Thread
RE: take this sinking boat and point it home - by Panther Crestwood - April 21, 2016, 01:28 PM