Wheeling Gull Isle i count the final seconds
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
“Yes,” The word was sharp, spoken with a great emphasis upon the fact that it held no room for negotiation. “You're a menace,” Kjalarr informed her of his thoughts with a total and complete lack of filter. He hadn't forgotten their ...altercation in Stavanger Bay and was not likely to any time soon — or ever. No,” Kjalarr corrected her with a soft growl of which rumbled in the recesses of his chest. “I am making sure the threat of these wolves is gone,” by any means necessary. Though, admittedly — and this pained him to admit — she wasn't wrong about their food sources being low. They were low and the rationing of food was taking it's toll upon Kjalarr's mood. He was past his “growing boy” stage but he enjoyed food as much as the next wolf and he knew the longer they went with depleted food sources and caches meant that their bodies would gradually begin to weaken.

Kjalarr was ready to blame the hoarde of wolves that decided to park close to the Sound. He contemplated bringing up the idea of raids to Caiaphas because in the viking's mind it was only fair. They settled too close in one area and now the prey was being scared away. So why shouldn't the Sound take from them? There were consequences for actions, after all. He agreed, and added taking what he could find back to the Sound to his mental list but did not give voice to his agreement out loud. He so very badly wanted to deny her the satisfaction of being right about something.

“You should talk to your superior in rank with more respect,” Kjalarr warned her, his upper lip curling back from his teeth in an aggressive show of dominance. He had no idea where she came from — and didn't care — but rank was a strict thing and it was earned and he took his position as Gamma seriously. He was the highest ranked wolf beneath Caiaphas where she sat alone in her leader tier and Kjalarr would have the respect he had earned with the Gamma rank. “Understood?” He canted his head to the side, words soft in contradiction to his display moments before, channeling his inner Ragnar (rather well).

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
i count the final seconds - by Kjalarr - April 17, 2016, 06:33 AM
RE: i count the final seconds - by Maude - April 17, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: i count the final seconds - by Kjalarr - April 19, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: i count the final seconds - by Maude - April 19, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: i count the final seconds - by Kjalarr - April 21, 2016, 03:26 PM