Hushed Willows There are thieves in the temple tonight
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Tav- she started to say, falling back on the nickname she'd had from her childhood onward. But she was not that person anymore; the nickname fell from her lips before it could be fully spoken, and she corrected herself hastily — Octavia. Nice to uh, meet you. It was a bit awkward to be faced with a foreign wolf at this point. She may have been brought to the pack lands and secretly harbored, but Tavi did not consider herself one of them. Without anywhere else to go though, it was best she start changing the way she thought about things. It was no longer Tavi versus the world. She had god knows how many other lives to fight for now.

I guess this is a bit weird, right? She mumbled, seeing the concern wrought upon the elder's face. I mean I'm not at your pack den, or anything. What's it called? The Pit? The Burrow? Meh, such details weren't important, and she was rambling. He thought it'd be safer for everyone if I stayed away. He being Arkham of course — and it would be safer in the long run. Tavi did not want to cause a disturbance among these strangers, and she sure as hell did not want them near her when the time came to give birth.
Messages In This Thread
There are thieves in the temple tonight - by RIP Tavi - April 21, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: There are thieves in the temple tonight - by RIP Tavi - April 21, 2016, 05:50 PM