The Sentinels from the other side
Banned
23 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
Little Angel's voice peaks, a happy little thing that rings out in the air like birdsong. Ann finds her tone so clear, so melodious like the tinkling of bells and she grins even more at the excited hint she takes on. Deidre's head tilts to a side and she eagerly throws question after question at Ann, which she does her best to answer each as they come. "That is good, Deidre, the gardens will flourish under your expert care." A little flattery or exaggeration never hurt anyone and it is in her best interests to use it now, so the woman does, playing along with the youth in her joy. "I was a healer, so I learnt the places to plant my things like near water sources, in places with sun, but not too much or they will burn... So many things, my dear, and there are even more I did not hear of."

Ann's voice is lost in the tales she spins and weaves of her old life before coming to Teekon, a trip down memory lane while she plucks out stories for the girl. "Catmint, and lemongrass, and lavender and daffodils." She pauses, eyes bright and though none can see it, cheeks flush with colour. "Sometimes if we were fortunate enough, berry bushes when the seeds would grow. What do you do?"
Messages In This Thread
from the other side - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 01:02 AM
RE: from the other side - by Deirdre - April 22, 2016, 10:48 AM
RE: from the other side - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: from the other side - by Deirdre - April 22, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: from the other side - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: from the other side - by Deirdre - April 22, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: from the other side - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 11:58 AM
RE: from the other side - by Deirdre - April 22, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: from the other side - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 12:22 PM