Ravensblood Forest hello, it's me
Banned
23 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
Oh, the sweet, deep voice of the man who did let his voice find her, let her study him was so delectably delicious. Ann allowed herself a shiver as his baritones tickled her alert ears, as his purr trailed down her nape. She lay among the trees, golden light bathing her body, paying no heed to the wounded trees; the blood-sap that trickled down their old trunks. "Good sir, I seek thee out not far from where thine feet stand. Let mine voice guide thee, lest thou should get lost amongst these mazes of wood." Her voice hummed out, mind growing accustomed to speaking an age-old language she had heard not in years. He became more fluent, voice flowing smoother, his honeyed tones tempting her soul.

He was surrounded in a halo, veils of light falling over him as he stood there, eyes roaming over her, and Ann dipped her head almost demurely as if she were truly shy that he should see her like this, alone and quite close, though he was as far as he was near, and the two wolves studied each other.

I hath found thee, he breathed, and the woman stood to meet him, closing the distance between their bodies, keeping a tight circle around him as he stood, whispering into his ears her dulcet tones before she too, stepped back. "And I, thee." Andromeda murmured in return, cyan boring into his deep, forest greens.

English is my first language... and I read the bible since I'm Christian (NKJ) so I have a bit of experience with it
Messages In This Thread
hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 11:18 AM
RE: hello, it's me - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: hello, it's me - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 11:55 AM
RE: hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 12:09 PM
RE: hello, it's me - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 12:24 PM
RE: hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: hello, it's me - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 12:55 PM
RE: hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: hello, it's me - by Trick - April 22, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: hello, it's me - by Andromeda Stark - April 22, 2016, 01:36 PM