Lost Creek Hollow ishi comes home
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
*drags along @Pippin @Silas @Larkspur* Oh look it's a packtivity now! Surprise!! :D Sorry for the PP my babies <3

EDIT: OH! And there's still no posting order and we're not doing rounds with deadlines or anything either, I just wanted to make sure the whole pack gets here. @Little Voice please feel free to move along as you were :)

Harlyn heard the call. The voice was one she did not recognize, and so she had wanted to keep away just in case it would prove to be a danger. But the seconds seemed to drag on as her mind began to analyze while she should have been watching her children playing. There had not been any threat in that voice, but desperation and anxiety. That in itself kept her at bay, but soon enough she realized that it had been missing the one thing that ought to have kept her away: fear. The voice that called was not a fearful one. It was not being chased or savaged. It was worried, and it was determined. It was Ishi.

"Come on kids," Harlyn had said urgently as she made up her mind and got to her paws, wrangling them together so that she could speak succinctly and sternly to them, "You will come with me, and you will do exactly as I say at all times. You will stop where I tell you to stop, and you will stay where I tell you to stay. You will not wander from my side unless I tell you to. Do you understand me?" Three little heads nodded their agreement, and Harlyn gave them one final worried glance before she turned and headed towards the borders with them in tow.

She was careful in approaching, pausing here and there to make sure that it was safe to continue. When Harlyn spotted the gathering upon the borders, she'd urged them to stay low as she did until her eyes and nose confirmed for her that these all were friendly parties upon her doorstep. The alpha brought them forward then and strode to her mate's side, her ears catching some of the comments made by the stranger and all of Mordecai's words.

Harlyn gazed steadily at her packmates, feeling both relieved to see him safely home but also terrified. Would the beast just let him go like this, or was it already on its way here? Mordecai's instructions to the stranger - Spring - to leave seemed sensible, but hers was not the trail the demon would follow. She was not the one it would feel the need to take vengeance upon for this offense.

"Mordecai," Harlyn interjected with a remorseful glance at her pups, unhappy that they would be hearing this even though there was no other option, "It will come here anyway, whether she goes or not." She turned to look at Spring nervously. "Did the cat let you go? Does it know you took him?"
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
ishi comes home - by Little Voice - April 21, 2016, 04:24 AM
RE: ishi comes home - by Spring - April 21, 2016, 08:44 AM
RE: ishi comes home - by Shikoba - April 21, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: ishi comes home - by Little Voice - April 21, 2016, 09:37 AM
RE: ishi comes home - by Spring - April 21, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: ishi comes home - by Mordecai - April 21, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: ishi comes home - by Harlyn - April 22, 2016, 06:20 PM
RE: ishi comes home - by Larkspur - April 22, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: ishi comes home - by Silas - April 22, 2016, 09:48 PM
RE: ishi comes home - by Pippin - April 25, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: ishi comes home - by Spring - April 25, 2016, 06:46 PM