Silvertip Mountain The good and the bad side of life
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria watched how her children reacted to seeing the pack. Zaria was not worried about them, she trusted her pack mates and she wanted to put her kids in more social interactions. It seemed most of the pack was apprehensive about approaching the young. In a way it pleased Zaria because the whole pack was still knowing that she was in charge even though she had been absent from leading. Now her mate had deceased it was a good excuse to come back early. Not that she was planning on leaving her young, she might have done so when Fitz was still around, but now, it was her only reminder of him.

She noticed that @Mason was not there yet. Where was the damn boy? How could she announce anything if he was not there. Zaria raised her muzzle a bit,noticing that quite a few were absent from when she was still pregnant and walking. "I called you all to introduce the four pups Fitz and I created. I encourage you all to have a lot of social interactions with them, and baby sit them while I keep control of the pack. It was an unexpected loss to find Fitz lifeless on the ground. Though as you all understand is that these four need the utter most protection of the pack. I want borders to be marked, and strangers a good way from the border. We will have wolves watching out for big cats and any other predator that might be of any harm for these four. I will not loose them and in return they will not be only raised by me but by the whole pack, as it should," she spoke clearly and without a quiver in her voice while taking about Fitz. Yet, her heart was aching and she was so mad at Fitz for leaving her.

The female had always been strict and her green gaze was no different today. It only softened a bit when she was looking at her children. If more members had left then they would need to fill those spaces up, Zaria wanted to be able to hunt big game, and if one would stay behind then they would have four to five members to hunt big game. Which was not one hell of a lot. "Without further due, these are Stoic, Solemn, Adeline and Odette," she spoke and nudged Odette from behind her brother.
Messages In This Thread
The good and the bad side of life - by Zaria - April 20, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: The good and the bad side of life - by Chaska - April 20, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: The good and the bad side of life - by Jackrabbit - April 20, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: The good and the bad side of life - by RIP Krypton - April 20, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: The good and the bad side of life - by Solemn - April 20, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: The good and the bad side of life - by Steady - April 20, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: The good and the bad side of life - by Addie - April 21, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: The good and the bad side of life - by Odette - April 21, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: The good and the bad side of life - by June - April 22, 2016, 11:31 PM
RE: The good and the bad side of life - by Zaria - April 23, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: The good and the bad side of life - by Steady - April 23, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: The good and the bad side of life - by Chaska - April 23, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: The good and the bad side of life - by Mason - April 25, 2016, 03:17 AM
RE: The good and the bad side of life - by Addie - April 25, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: The good and the bad side of life - by Solemn - April 25, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: The good and the bad side of life - by Odette - April 25, 2016, 06:13 PM
RE: The good and the bad side of life - by Jackrabbit - April 26, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: The good and the bad side of life - by June - April 26, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: The good and the bad side of life - by Solemn - May 01, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: The good and the bad side of life - by Zaria - May 04, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: The good and the bad side of life - by Steady - May 06, 2016, 08:18 AM
RE: The good and the bad side of life - by Chaska - May 06, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: The good and the bad side of life - by Zaria - May 07, 2016, 05:00 AM