Whitefish River easy does it
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Chaos and confusion seemed to rule Jinx's world. She ran a tight ship, and knew well that not everyone would agree with her methods, but of late her suspicions were beginning to wrack up. First it had been Bazi's scent in the mountain's vicinity, but now the Alpha bitch was beginning to turn her suspicion upon her own members. Though the rules of the mountain were clear, and though she had no cause yet to worry, she could not shake the frustration that had mounted in her ever since Tyrande spoke out against the way she and Sitri handled the intrusive coyote mere days prior.

Though Jinx was an Alpha and a Warrior first, she was also an Outrider, and took advantage of that title to leave the mountain and get some air. Lecter was de facto leader in her stead, and she trusted him to take care of any issues the mountain faced. She found her way into the wilds, but when she emerged from Neverwinter Forest and headed for the river, it was a wolf in shades of red she caught sight of.

She may have left her former pack, but Jinx would never forget Fox.

She strode brashly along the river's edge, with heavy steps to announce herself, but when she came within earshot of Fox and spoke, her tone was aggressive. “I will get right to the point,” she said brusquely, having believed all this time that Fox was behind Bazi's suspicious presence around the mountain. “Either you will stop Bazi from coming near my pack again, or I will catch her and I will beat her until she quits it herself. I will not stand for her scent appearing in the lands all around my borders, Fox. I have not sent wolves to skulk around yours.”
Messages In This Thread
easy does it - by RIP Fox - April 29, 2014, 11:19 PM
RE: easy does it - by Jinx - May 01, 2014, 12:40 PM
RE: easy does it - by RIP Fox - May 01, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: easy does it - by Jinx - May 01, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: easy does it - by RIP Fox - May 04, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: easy does it - by Jinx - May 08, 2014, 09:01 AM
RE: easy does it - by RIP Fox - May 08, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: easy does it - by Jinx - May 12, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: easy does it - by RIP Fox - May 13, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: easy does it - by Jinx - May 14, 2014, 12:33 AM