Moonspear tengu caller
I promised I'd always help you, and I always will.
144 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Harley of course noticed her looks, but he also saw that she wasn't judgemental. She seemed to like him, and so the wolfdog said nothing. The ebony female said she was well and for that he was glad: a happy alpha meant a happy pack. Ame turned and, signaling to him to follow, moved away. She seemed ansy but that was okay, for so was the shepherd wolf. Not so much that it was an inconvenience, much, but he could always feel the need to move, move, move. They didn't get far before she asked of his trade, and he smiled. It'd been awhile since he'd spoke anything of his stories.
                 "Being the first born, it usually fell to me to watch over my siblings. Usually my way of winding down was to tell a story. Any story, really, usually the ones my father or aunt told me. I started coming up with my own though, usually somewhere between myth and reality, and sometimes firmly one or the other. The more I learned, the better stories I came up with. My favorites are probably mythical, just because anything can happen really, I suppose. I do like KNOWING though, I like being able to call up things to help out. Lessons, I suppose. Whatever makes people smile, really."
Messages In This Thread
tengu caller - by Amekaze - April 15, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: tengu caller - by Harley Quinzel - April 17, 2016, 08:50 AM
RE: tengu caller - by Amekaze - April 20, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: tengu caller - by Harley Quinzel - April 20, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: tengu caller - by Amekaze - April 23, 2016, 04:12 AM
RE: tengu caller - by Harley Quinzel - April 23, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: tengu caller - by Amekaze - April 28, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: tengu caller - by Harley Quinzel - May 08, 2016, 08:22 AM
RE: tengu caller - by Amekaze - May 30, 2016, 05:16 AM