The Sentinels I dream about her, but we have never met
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Osprey had given up on running entirely - the additional weight she had to carry with her as well as the odd body proportions and the fact that the kids now were pressing not only on her stomach, but diaphragm as well, she had become exercise intolerant and lost breath easily. So it had all come down to three things - sleeping, seeking the whelping place and eating. The frequency of the last one had increased in the last few days, because large meals were hard to keep down and she was constantly hungry. Not a good combination. So, when Saena happened to be at the edge of the Donnelaith's borders, Osprey was about to finish raiding a cache and ready to walk off with remnants of the half-eaten hare. 

When she spotted a stranger lurking near the territories, the first reaction was a way of defensive aggression. She let her meal fall to the ground and she charged towards the wolf with bristled fur and menacing growl resonating in her throat, but, once coming close enough to recognize the face, her resolve to chase this person away dwindled and she came to halt, not feeling quite sure, what to do about the situation. Osprey's confusion lasted for a moment and then she sat down (for her feet too were tired and this was more comfortable), tilted her head to the side and asked: "What brings you here?"
Messages In This Thread
I dream about her, but we have never met - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Osprey - April 23, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 26, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 30, 2016, 10:59 AM